1. The Oregon Health Licensing Agency currently uses the 2008 Milady Barbering book for the foundation of its test.
2. Barbering has the highest flunk rate of all the tests. It’s by far the hardest test and will take dedicated study.
3. Diseases and Disorders are a must know. Make flash cards to aid you in your licensure preparation.
4. All disciplines require an Oregon Administration Rules test to pass. This consists of 90 questions.
5. Chemistry, Anatomy and Electricity is another important element to the Barber exam in Oregon.